Automated Rail Monitoring Systems
High availability, precision stress and temperature measurement systems for management of rail neutral temperature and track geometry.
Take control of your asset - with confidence.
- Multiple sensor types: foil and vibrating wire strain gauges, temperature, switch displacements
- Sensor counts per header (standard configuration):
- 36 strain gauges
- 8 displacement sensors
- 18 rail temperature sensors
- Tilt, extensometer, IPI compatible
- Easy to manage, on-board sensor offsets and engineering unit conversions
- Advanced error detection and reporting
- Alarming from logger, or using desktop software (recommended for larger projects)
- Burst mode for restressing
- Lightning protection and isolation
- Solar, AC or DC supplies
- Designed with off-the-shelf components for quick delivery, consistent deployment and simple maintenance
- Available pre-manufactured, or as fully documented systems for local assembly and installation.